- *nope this doesn't sound like me at all no way nuh uh*
- Me: I'll sleep early tonight and get a good 8 hours
- Me: *watches entire season of tv show*
- Me: *reads every book i own*
- Me: *goes on quest to find the holy grail*
A polyculture garden in England. I dream of gardens like this…
Picking vegetables at the Eden Project - St Blazey, Cornwall, England by franieK
Now THIS is what a polyculture garden looks like! Look at how healthy everything is!
- The onions interplanted sporadically keep away a number of pests
- Nothing is concentrated enough to attract a plague of specialised agricultural pests
- The loss of one crop to disease or pests is not catastrophic (so the system is resilient)
- There is always something blooming for the bees
man, what if this is what all farms looked like?
Source: Flickr / fran_and_bobby
"LIGHT is TIME" art installation
Find more at: http://bit.ly/1qZuP2C
The design of the “installation art” was developed by Tsuyoshi Tane(DGT), a renowned Paris-based architect, together with CITIZEN’s in-house design team. Celebrating the theme of “LIGHT is TIME,” the installation is comprised of the main plates — the main movement plate that forms the foundation of all watches.